Tuesday, September 2, 2008

INTRODUCTION

Hey whats up everyone
my name is Brittany, I am from Southern California; LA county to be exact.
I am 18 years young
The reason I am currently attending this school is because it was the best choice i had, my parents wouldn't let me stay at the dorm at CSUN because it was to close and Sanoma was to boring.
My major is business, possibly turning into International Business and minoring in chinese
Let's see, I love sports, everything about them mostly being competitive. I play Rugby here at HSU, I've played Hockey, Softball, Tennis, Basketball, I surf, and dirt bike and cheer leading.
My favorite color is yellow, its a happy color
As for recommending a book it would be a tree grows in Brooklyn
a movie would be across the universe or writstcutters
and music would be anything hip hop because i love dancing

OH!
and add me on MYSPACE
www.myspace.com/brittnizzle

Photobucket


and that sums me up :]

3 comments:

BRIT<3 said...

Im going to leave a comment for myself :]
cause no one else will ha
does that count?

Evan Rousselle said...

You commented me first now I get to comment you yay!.The whole thing was short and sweet pretty straight forward which I liked.And yes we live not to far from each other which is coool and yes its funny that I can turn around and see your face right now.

kelsey said...

Weren't yu going to go on the hsu surf trip?